Have you ever thought about applying for a job with an exciting-sounding job title.. then realized it was just a way to make a regular, boring job sound fancier?
A new poll asked people to name the most ridiculous job titles they'd heard people use for less glamorous positions. Here are the 10 best:
1. A paperboy is a "Media Distribution Officer".
2. A street sweeper is a "Highway Environmental Hygienist".
3. A window washer is a "Transparency Enhancement Facilitator".
4. A recruiter is a "Talent Delivery Specialist".
5. A garbage man is a "Sanitation Engineer".
6. A toilet cleaner is a "Public Waste Technician".
7. A food truck worker is a "Mobile Sustenance Facilitator".
8. A call center worker is a "Communication Executive".
9. A dishwasher is "Gastronomical Hygiene Engineer".
10. A painter is a "Color Distribution Technician".