If there's one (almost) universal truth.. it's that our moms deserve so much more praise than we give them. They deserve WAY more than one day a year in May. So I found this article of the 16 thinks we forget to thank mom for. Here are the top 5:
1) ALl the time she had to double as best friend/counselor therapist/costume designer/hair stylist/coach/all-around-solver-of-every-problem-ever.
2) Forgiving us when we forget to call
3) Listening to our pointless drama from our lives that don't effect them at all
4) Already being the amazing person that we hope to become
5) Having the incredible prowess only a mother whose babies have been scorned could. Mama bear protects her cubs, sometimes excessively, but we love it, let's be honest.