From Huffpo (CLICK HERE for the full article):
1. Betty White is older than sliced bread.
2. Harvard University was founded before calculus was invented.
3. The last time the Chicago Cubs won a World Series, the Ottoman Empire still existed.
4. The Pyramids of Giza were built in the time of wooly mammoths.
5. The fax machine was invented the same year as the Oregon trail migration.
6. The jewelry store Tiffany & Co. was founded before Italy was a country.
7. France was still using the guillotine when "Star Wars" came out.
8. Two of President John Tyler's grandsons are still alive.