You can read this entire article when you CLICK HERE. Each one of the following points comes with a full explanation in the full story. Here they are:
1) We dream all night long.
2) Insects and fish don't have REM sleep.
3) You're less likely to remember a dream if your alarm jolts you awake.
4) People who remember their dreams show different brain activity.
5) Your body reacts to dreams as it would if you were awake.
6) We dream in real time.
7) Nightmares aren't always about fear.
8) Your dreams aren't weird, that is, until you call them weird.
9) You can die in your dreams -- and live to tell the tale.