If you don't already follow @lifehacks on Twitter.. you must. I've been using their Hacks on my page here for a few months. Today I decided to throw a few all into this one post but BE WARNED.. these are R rated:
1. Use conditioner instead of shaving cream or gel when you're shaving down there. Your skin will be smoother with no ingrown hairs or bumps.
2. If you're throwing up from alcohol and can't keep water down, suck on ice cubes instead. You'll hydrate slower and won't feel the need to throw up more like you do when water hits your stomach.
3. Numbing lube works great as hemorrhoid relief.
4. You can open a beer on pretty much any door . . . just put the cap against the metal hinges or the striker plate on the lock.
5. After sex or self-loving, clean up with cool or lukewarm water. If the water's too hot or too cold, it breaks down the proteins and makes them harder to scrub off.
6. If you feel like you need a drink in your office at work, also rub hand sanitizer on your hands. It will make people think the smell is the hand sanitizer, not the booze.