For the most up to date Party in the Park information on bands, tickets, parking and everything else Party, please visit RochesterEvents.com
The 22nd annual Party in the Park concert series will take place every Thursday from June 7 to Aug. 2 from 5 to 10 p.m. at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park, 353 Court St. (map). Music starts at 5:30 p.m.
- June 7: Turkuaz
- June 14: Anders Osborne with special guests Parsonsfield
- June 21: Get the Led Out – The American Led Zeppelin
- June 28: Pigeons Playing Ping Pong
- July 5: Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad
- July 12: G. Love & Special Sauce with special guests Chuck Prophet and the Mission Express
- July 19: The Original Wailers with special guests Ginkgoa
- July 26: Devon Allman Project with special guest Duane Betts
- Aug. 2: Almost Queen
New for 2018
New to Party in the Park this year are a VIP Ultra Lounge, a Craft Beer Garden and Bazaar in the Park. The VIP Ultra Lounge provides exclusive access to a VIP Experience Tent with a lounge area, cash bar, table service, private restrooms, front stage access and a commemorative lanyard. VIP Ultra Lounge tickets are $35, will be available on a limited basis for each show and go on sale at 10 a.m., Thursday, March 29 online at www.tickemaster.com. Craft beer lovers can enjoy the all new Craft Beer Garden featuring a rotating showcase of local craft beer from Genesee Brew House, Young Lion Brewing, CB Craft Brewers and many more over the course of the season. This new addition to will be sure to please craft beer fans and showcase local favorites.Bazaar in the Park will be a weekly collective of emerging designers, vintage collectors and artisanal products together under one roof, creating a community around art, crafts, fashion and discovery. More than 25 individual sellers will bring their merchandise and wares for a dose of show-and-sell in an environment that is uniquely created and curated to offer an alternative to the traditional retail experience. New sellers will arrive every other week, making Bazaar at the Park a place to consistently discover new, emerging talent and creativity.
General admission tickets for Party in the Park are $5 (children 12 and under are free). Tickets and VIP passes can be purchased at the gate, through Ticketmaster (ticketmaster.com or 800-745-3000 with associated service charges) or at the Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial box office, 100 Exchange Blvd.
Thanks to Our Sponsors!
- CGI Communications, a company headquartered on Main Street downtown Rochester with locations all across the US. CGI will be sponsoring the Main Stage.
- MVP Healthcare is enhancing the experience by creating the Family Fun Zone where families have fun together!
- Digital Hyve- a social media marketing company
- NEWS10NBC is Party in the Park's television sponsor
- iHeart Radio is Party in the Park's official radio sponsor
- Sahlen's - The Official Hot Dog
- GreenSpark Solar- Providing an on site charging station
- Spurr Suburu
- Genesee Brewery & Labatt USA
- Meyers RV Superstores
- Sharp Notions
- Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
- Staybridge Inn & Suites- University of Rochester
- Country Inn & Suites- Pittsford
Please call the Office of Special Events at (585) 428-6690.