Thousands of cartons of peaches, nectarines and plums due to the the possibility of listeria contamination. The Fresh Peaches, Fresh Nectarines and Fresh Plums were distributed in eighteen states including New York.
- Aldi: Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, recalling nectarines, peaches, and plums
- Costco in California is recalling nectarines
- Fairway Market in New York recalling nectarines and peaches
- Hannaford in Maine is recalling peaches
- Market Basket in Massachusetts is recalling nectarines and peaches
- Walmart in Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia also have recalled nectarines (MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV) and peaches (KY, NJ, NY, OH, PA, WV)
According to the FDA, there have been no illnesses reported. A routine sampling program discovered the bacteria contamination, triggering the recall