You can now return items from Amazon at select Kohl's stores. Millions are expected to benefit from the new service. Amazon said this will make returns "as easy as possible and we are expanding free, convenient returns on millions of items for our customers." In addition to Kohl's stores, no-box returns also are available at Amazon physical stores, select Whole Foods Market stores and nearly 4,800 UPS Store locations.
How to do Amazon returns at Kohl’s:
- Begin your return with Amazon’s Online Return Center.
- Select the Kohl’s Drop-off option.
- Amazon will email you a QR code.
- Bring the items you’re returning to a participating Kohl’s store and show the QR code on your smartphone to a Kohl’s associate in the customer service department.
- Kohl’s will pack, label and ship your return for free.