Saturday's Bills game at New England will be aired by the NFL Network. Kickoff is at 4:30 p.m.
If you are outside Buffalo and don't have access to the NFL Network, here are some ways to see the game:
- Many sports bars and restaurants will be showing the game.
- Streaming services:
- Sling TV costs $15 per month, but there is a 40% discount off the first month. That would be $9 and then you can cancel after the game. The Blue Package includes the NFL Network.
- fubo TV is $9.99 a month but has a free seven-day trial.
- Hulu has a live TV option but the package includes NFL Game Pass, meaning you can only stream the game after it ends, but there are no commercials. It also has a free trial.
- Apps:Yahoo Sports' app
- Facebook: The Bills Mafia group streams the game online