1. Over the past five years, the most commonly drawn number has been 14. It's been drawn in 9.7% of all drawings since 2017. The numbers 17 . . . 10 . . . 31 . . . and 38 are also very common, with each occurring in at least 9% of drawings.
2. The LEAST drawn numbers are 49 and 51. They've only been drawn 4.6% of the time. The numbers 50 . . . 35 . . . and 55 are also very uncommon.
3. When it comes to just the Mega Ball, the most commonly drawn numbers are 22 . . . 11 . . . and 9. The least common Mega Balls are 8 . . . 7 . . . and 5.
4. The most OVERDUE number is 5, which hasn't been drawn since March 18th, 2022. The numbers 49 and 42 are also very overdue.
5. As for the states with the most jackpot winners, New York is #1, followed by California and New Jersey. But that's due to their high populations and has nothing to do with luck. Eighteen states have never had a jackpot winner.
Listen to the Brother Wease Show on the iHeartradio app: Radio951.com\listen