Woman, Teenage Son Found Dead in Kendall

The Orleans County Sheriff's office is investigating the deaths of a woman and her 14-year-old son inside a home in Kendall. Investigators believe it may be due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Emergency crews were called to a home on Center Road around 7:30 pm Wednesday for the report of a propane gas leak.  Firefighters discovered the bodies of Joan Gilman, 38, and her son Richard Gilman Jr., 14, in an upstairs bedroom. Deputies said electrical power had been turned off at the duplex a few days ago and that a portable generator was being used along with some propane powered appliances during this period of time. 

Brother Wease

Brother Wease

Want to know more about Brother Wease? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Radio 95.1! Read more


Content Goes Here