Several major car seat manufacturers have issued recalls. There are 16 models affected by the recall that do not comply with the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213 and could increase the risk injury in the event of a crash. The recall includes popular brands like Graco, Evenflo and Baby Jogger.
Here are the brands and model numbers that are affected via Shared.com :
Evenflo Evolve 3-in-1 Combination Booster Seats
- Model # 34411700 manufactured February 26, 2015, to February 9, 2016.
- Model # 34411741 manufactured May 27, 2015, to February 9, 2016.
- City GO Infant Car Seats, model # BJ64510 and BJ64529
- Baby Jogger CIty GO Base, model # BJ80400 and BJ61500
- City Mini Infant Car Seat/Stroller Travel Systems, model # BJ72510
- Vue Lite Infant Car Seat/Stroller Travel Systems, model # BJ70411, BJ70424, and BJ70431
Graco Milestone Child Seats
- Model # 1910130, 1923980, 1926538, and 1926539
Combi USA, Coccoro Convertible Child Restraints
- Model # 8220
Kiddy USA, World Plus Convertible Child Restraints
- Model # 51100 WP
If you have any of these in your possession, contact the manufacturer or visit safercar.gov for details on how to get the issues fixed.